News & Notes
We're here for you!
- We can help you with technology to connect to these events! Call Shari (610-597-4400), email@example.com
- We are here to help! In these times, please, if you are feeling anxious and need someone to talk to, call Rabbi Re'em through the synagogue office, 610-435-3521, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need help with physical logistics (food, appointments, etc.) contact Michelle Rohrbach, 610-435-3521 or email@example.com
- If you, or anyone in your family has contracted the coronavirus and been in the shul recently, we ask that you confidentially contact Michelle Rohrbach, 610-435-3521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shalshelet (10th, 11th & 12th grades)
Welcome to Shalshelet
Shalshelet (the chain) is Temple Beth El's community Jewish enrichment program.
We welcome ALL 10-12th grade Jews of any denomination and level of Jewish education because diversity in a connected group is what makes this program so enriching.
The curriculum focuses on three areas :
· * Teen Issues
· * Social Justice
· * Israel & Jewish Identity
…and looked at through the lens of Jewish ideals and values.
Sessions are held on Monday's, twice a month 6:30-8:30 pm.
Each session begins with a social dinner.
For more information about Shalshelet or to register, please visit our website: