- Encourages members to commit themselves to devote some time each day to the study of the Torah.
- Establishes adult classes treating all areas of Jewish life.
- Spreads Jewish knowledge among congregants by means of study groups, symposia, lectures, kallot, tracts and pamphlets.
- Arranges special education Sabbaths.
- Cooperates with other arms, synagogues and organizations sponsoring adult education programs.
- Stimulates and maintains contacts with:United Synagogue’s National Academy for Adult Jewish Studies, the Jewish Theological Seminary and other branches of the Conservative movement.
- Creates, maintains and promotes a total educational program for adults.
- Serves as an example to the rest of the congregation through its concern for and study of the Jewish tradition.